Wednesday, November 24, 2010

LB#1

 I've learned that technology is not just machines but also a planned,systematic method of working to achieve planned outcomes.-a process not a product.If technology refers to all the ways people use the inventions to satisfy their needs and desires,then educational technology includes all educational inventions-old or new to satisfy our human need to learn. For me,educational technology is very important specially in our education because it really help us a lot doing our activities specially researches.Using technology in teaching students how to learn make the teachers work easy.It can also develop your creativity in making your presentation presentable enough.
  I can use what i have learned from this subject by applying this to my teaching career someday to make my work easier and faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment